General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

To Santa's Cleaning Lady

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris

Chris Report 20 Dec 2003 19:10

hello santas cleaning lady i wish you a happy christmas i hope you get sum choclets thanc you for storees i lick them a lot from joe age 6 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Dec 2003 11:42

Hello Joe, I too hope I get chocolates for christmas, But I must beh ave myself like all the boys and girls around the world. lots of love, Santa's cleaning lady xxx

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 21 Dec 2003 21:57

Can I take you away from Santa's grotto on the morning of Christmas eve and ask you to clean my house? That is all I ask from Santa, a clean house!! Heaven!!!

Ann L from Darlo

Ann L from Darlo Report 21 Dec 2003 23:10

Will you come and do the veg for Xmas dinner please and I will give you some dinner and chocs Thanks for the laugh!!! Ann

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Dec 2003 14:42

urgent memo for santa's cleaning lady. from your husband Ray. is it possible I can have a shirt ironed please!!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Dec 2003 17:29

Hey,hey,hey, Ray, Aren't we being a little chauvinistic here!!! Remember you're talking to the future "Enid Blyton"!!! Di. Merry Christmas.