General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HAPPY NEW YEAR - Failed e-mails

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 31 Dec 2003 17:20

Hi to everyone I have attempted to send an e-mail to all of my GC friends in my address book. However several have failed - probably a fault with aol. To all of you may I wish A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR. May you all have lots of success in your research and in everything you do. God bless to you all Kathleen

Sue

Sue Report 31 Dec 2003 18:11

Kathleen Received with many thanks. Happy New Year to you, and hope to speak with you on MB early in 2004. Sue

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 31 Dec 2003 18:11

Kathleen, Mine did not fail - thank you. Lots of hugs to you and yours. Love, Elisabethxxxxxx

Helene

Helene Report 1 Jan 2004 09:11

Thank you also, Kathleen yes I received mine. Hope you got mine too.

Len of the Chilterns

Len of the Chilterns Report 4 Jan 2004 22:54

Kathleen I quote from an article in the Sunday Times " AOL has the reputation as an eccentric, and some would say Machiavellan e-mail service. Lost attachments, disappearing messages and other strange phenonema are apparently regular occurrences" It goes on. Happy New Year Len

Lynne

Lynne Report 5 Jan 2004 08:53

Hi Kathleen, A very happy New Year to you and all on GC. Take care. Lynne Epsom

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 5 Jan 2004 17:00

Kathleen A very happy new year to you. I hope that 2004 brings you health and happiness. And success with your researching of rellies. Ann Glos