General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Family Tree Wall Chart - mounted

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah

Sarah Report 6 Jan 2004 19:10

It's my Dad's 50th birthday next month and I'd love to get him a mounted and framed Family Tree as it's something he's fascinated by - any idea where I can get one from? I have most of the fmaily details to provide to someone to draw up (lots from Genes Connected!) Any help MUCH appreciated!

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Jan 2004 19:12

Hi sarah, i got some nice ones from a site - cant remember what one though - I can pop one in the post for you if you would like - just mail me with your addy :-)

John

John Report 6 Jan 2004 19:31

Try genealogyprinters(.)com This was recommended by someone else ages ago.

Len of the Chilterns

Len of the Chilterns Report 6 Jan 2004 23:40

If all else fails, get one printed by one of the advertisers in the monthly genealogy magazines, then take it to a picture framer.

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 7 Jan 2004 00:20

hi try this site....http(:)//www.acorns2oaks(.)info/ removing the brackets of course!! They offer to make a tree for you or will sell you a blank one to fill in yourself. Shelli

Sue

Sue Report 7 Jan 2004 09:39

Sarah Genealogyprinters(.)com is definitely the one to go for. It was me who suggested them back in the summer and several people have since been very pleased with their purchases. Sue

Thomas

Thomas Report 7 Jan 2004 13:26

Hi This link came with my Reunion 8, site looks good but in the USA. http://www.familygraphics(.)com/index.html Ian

Debbi

Debbi Report 8 Jan 2004 18:05

Hi, She have you got another one spare?? I'd like to buy it off you if you have as a birthday pressie for my Dad(its his fault I'm chasing Emerys and Newcombes lol)Have til April to fill it in ,fingers crossed! Many thanks Debbi