General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

hi Terri r u there?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Suzi

Suzi Report 10 Jan 2004 16:10

hi Terri, i was just wandering what part of telford are you from cause i'm from telford myself i come from madeley way.

Jan

Jan Report 10 Jan 2004 17:34

Hi Suzi sorry to butt in Im researching my tree and lots of my rellies are from Madeley I might call on you for area knowlege if thats ok? many thanks sorry to interupt Jan x

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Jan 2004 17:52

sorry to butt in - but our Terri is from Donnington -:-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 10 Jan 2004 18:22

And as I haven't spoken to Colin in a while thought I'd say hi Colin.

Allie

Allie Report 10 Jan 2004 20:05

Hi Suzi, As a fellow Salopian I would just like to say hello too! Also to Terri and everyone else who I hav'nt had chance to catch up with lately.

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Jan 2004 10:25

Sue and Allie for my sins i live in Donnington settled here after hubby finished Army service at MOD Donnington . i am a Taff from Cardiff S Wales. no offence but i aint no proud salopian lol ps i fit into the golden oldies bracket . Sue, used to take my lad to Madely ski centre a lot when he was younger. terri (:

Jan

Jan Report 11 Jan 2004 17:03

Just to ask why is it also called Salop and sometimes Shropshire? Jan xx

Allie

Allie Report 11 Jan 2004 18:30

Hi Jan, Over the years the name has changed from one to the other. If I remember rightly it last changed sometime in the seventies from Salop to Shropshire. Alliex Terri, No offence taken at all. I had forgotten you had the Welsh roots. Hope you are well, I havnt had much chance to get on the MB and chat lately. Hope to catch up soon. x