General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MESSAGE FOR THERESA (CORK IRELAND)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jay

Jay Report 10 Jan 2004 19:22

I do hope you don't mind, but my gg grandparents were married at St Peter Parish Church Cork on 24.4.1874. Their address was given as South Main St Cork. Don't know why they went to Cork to marry as they were from Lincs and returned soon after. Anyway I was wondering if you know if the church or address still exist. regards Jayne ps. just noticed yuor thread on weight loss. Rejoined WW ON Thursday, almost a year to the day after first joining. Lapsed of the last 3 months Lost 2 and a half stone but went down hill in May when hubby diagnosed with Hodgkins disease. Put most of it back on bar 4 pound!!

Jay

Jay Report 11 Jan 2004 09:18

Theresa, that would be fantastic, are you sure it is no trouble? I think I have the cert but can't remember how I got it. I will check later today and email you is that okay? Good luck with the dieting, just eating a banana for breakfast! Speak to you later, regards Jayne

Jay

Jay Report 11 Jan 2004 10:32

I have the cert thanks Theresa. It says in the Parish church of the disitrict St Peter. regards Jayne