General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

For Joan Alan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rosalyn

Rosalyn Report 17 Jan 2004 19:34

Dear Joan, I have heard you my be able to help, My husband knows very little about his birth father who we believe to be a Roger Joseph Boucher, from Massachusetts, U.S.A. Roger was serving at R.A.F. Sealand in North Wales in the 1950,s when he met my mother in law Joan Syrad, and they had a son my husband Ross, we believe Roger never knew about my husband and now my mother in law does not seem to remember any details, My mother in law lived at that time in Shotton North Wales, if you could be of any help it would fill a very large gap in our lives, as Roger now has three lovely grandaughters as well as a son, I realize this is very delicate, but could you please adveise. Ros.

Judy

Judy Report 17 Jan 2004 20:01

Rosalyn....I hope you don't mind my butting in. I looked here in the States that would list living Roger Bouchers. I copied and pasted the information below. The first site gives you name, state and an age of the person. For further information the charge a small fee to supply telephone number and address, and in some cases more information. (The name of the site is www(.)ussearch(.)com) The number at the end of each line is the age of the person: 1 ROGER H BOUCHER TAUNTON MA 72 2 ROGER R BOUCHER LOWELL MA - 3 ROGER J BOUCHER LOWELL MA - 4 ROGER J BOUCHER LAWRENCE MA - 5 ROGER R BOUCHER BREWSTER MA 114 6 ROGER R BOUCHER DUDLEY MA 114 7 ROGER R BOUCHER EAST ORLEANS MA 114 8 ROGER R BOUCHER NATICK MA 114 9 ROGER R BOUCHER WALTHAM MA 114 10 ROGER J BOUCHER FITCHBURG MA 72 11 ROGER P BOUCHER SALEM MA - 12 ROGER BOUCHER LEVERETT MA - 13 ROGER J BOUCHER CLARKSBURG MA - 14 ROGER J BOUCHER NORTH ADAMS MA - 15 ROGER J BOUCHER FITCHBURG MA - 16 ROGER M BOUCHER SALISBURY MA - 17 ROGER C BOUCHER BOSTON MA 44 18 ROGER C BOUCHER CHARLESTOWN MA 44 19 ROGER C BOUCHER LOWELL MA 44 20 ROGER C BOUCHER WORCESTER MA 44 21 ROGER J BOUCHER SALISBURY MA - 22 ROGER D BOUCHER HAVERHILL MA 30 23 ROGER W BOUCHER SOUTHBRIDGE MA 71 24 ROGER G BOUCHER GARDNER MA - 25 ROGER BOUCHER ROCHESTER MA - 26 ROGER BOUCHER FALL RIVER MA 68 27 ROGER W BOUCHER LUDLOW MA - 28 ROGER E BOUCHER EAST BRIDGEWATER MA 71 29 ROGER J BOUCHER MARION MA - 30 ROGER J BOUCHER MATTAPOISETT MA - 31 ROGER J BOUCHER WINCHENDON MA 53 32 ROGER R BOUCHER DRACUT MA 74 33 ROGER R BOUCHER LOWELL MA 74 34 ROGER D BOUCHER MATTAPOISETT MA - 35 ROGER D BOUCHER SOUTH DARTMOUTH MA - 36 ROGER A BOUCHER OXFORD MA 60 37 ROGER A BOUCHER SOUTHBRIDGE MA 60 38 ROGER J BOUCHER AMESBURY MA - 39 ROGER R BOUCHER LOWELL MA - 40 ROGER E BOUCHER BELLINGHAM MA 51 41 ROGER E BOUCHER FRANKLIN MA 51 42 ROGER E BOUCHER MILFORD MA 51 43 ROGER J BOUCHER EAST LEVERETT MA - 44 ROGER BOUCHER FALL RIVER MA - 45 ROGER W BOUCHER ATTLEBORO MA 65 46 ROGER W BOUCHER CHARTLEY MA 65 47 ROGER W BOUCHER REHOBOTH MA 65 48 ROGER BOUCHER LEVERETT MA - 49 ROGER J BOUCHER MARION MA - 50 ROGER BOUCHER WARE MA - 51 ROGER E BOUCHER FITCHBURG MA 73 52 ROGER BOUCHER ASHBURNHAM MA 66 The second site I got all Roger Boucher's living in Massachusetts who's telephone numbers and addresses are in the public phone directory. The site address is www(.)anywho(.)com. Boucher, Roger A 23 Harwood OXFORD, MA 01540 508-987-0978 Boucher, Roger E 60 Keith Place EAST BRIDGEWATER, MA 02333 508-378-3282 Boucher, Roger E 18 Highwood Dr FRANKLIN, MA 02038 508-541-7945 Boucher, Roger E & Rose L 172 Chester FITCHBURG, MA 01420 978-342-6874 Boucher, Roger G 444 Park GARDNER, MA 01440 978-632-9194 Boucher, Roger J 831 Massachusetts Ave NORTH ADAMS, MA 01247 413-663-6015 Boucher, Roger & Marybeth 17 Linden Ave SALEM, MA 01970 978-744-7606 Boucher, Roger W & Lorraine M 554 Poole LUDLOW, MA 01056 413-583-6251

Rosalyn

Rosalyn Report 18 Jan 2004 21:28

Dear Judy, feel free to help, it is really difficult with a husband that I think wants to know about his birth father, but has never experienced a father as I have, and a mother in law with very selective memory, may be for the right reasons who knows, but I feel my children deserve to know their grandfather as sadly they lost their garandfather, my father some time ago, so if you can help further please do I will be eternaly gratefull, many thanks again, keep in touch Ros.x

Joan Allan

Joan Allan Report 18 Jan 2004 21:59

Hello I see Judy got here before me - thanks Judy. Had a busy weekend so only found time to get a look on this site this evening. I have a colleague who can sometimes get all the information reasonably quickly. I will pass the details on to her. Please email me direct (put in dot after ntlworld and take out space) joanallan at ntlworld com

Rosalyn

Rosalyn Report 19 Jan 2004 20:00

Dear Joan, many thanks for getting back any help would be great, I think Roger would now be in his seventies. We know he serverd in R.A.F. Sealand in North Wales, and we believe he was engaged to my mother in law, but the story is when he found her to be pregnant with my husband he disapeared, The G.P. and local priest got in touch with the R.A.F but to no avail, we think he returned to Massachuetts, there is one story that he was a French Canadian but I dont know if that is true. As you can see we dont know how much is true, I have my own therory but thats another story, many thanks Rosx

Crista

Crista Report 21 Jan 2004 08:49

Hi Joan, I will send you her address. Crista