General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

unusual surname apperley,s

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

karen in the new forest

karen in the new forest Report 24 Jan 2004 23:14

does anyone have apperleys in their tree as i have a mary apperley from about 1824 she died 1922 aged 98,she was from hereford and married william harris he was my gg grandfather their son albert harrisdied in hampshire in1966,thats all i now so any help would be appreciated. karen

Maggie in Leics

Maggie in Leics Report 25 Jan 2004 09:39

Esther Apperley born c.1812 Berkeley, Gloucs, mentioned on this great site: www . wells-genealogy . c o m / apperley . htm Looks like your Mary is there too - entries are coded to link to family groups, so you may find more!! Good Luck!!

karen in the new forest

karen in the new forest Report 25 Jan 2004 21:28

i think the ian is my cousin ,he didnt mention any of this thankyou all for your help its much appreciated. karen

karen in the new forest

karen in the new forest Report 26 Jan 2004 15:12

thanks you guys youve been real busy thanks for all the info much appreciated karen

Nigel

Nigel Report 26 Jan 2004 21:34

I think the Mary Apperley born in Berkeley 1812 might be the first wife my ancestor. I have one born in Rockhampton (next to Berkeley) and down as being born in 1818 which was a guess from when she married. I shall check the other website - thanks for the info

Maggie in Leics

Maggie in Leics Report 27 Jan 2004 10:53

Nigel, Did you mean Esther/Hester Apperley born Berkeley 1812, rather than Mary? I have Esther/Hester married to first George Tidcombe, and then Joseph Pritchard. Maggie