General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Soooo Satisfied

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anne

Anne Report 28 Jan 2004 02:38

I have bought various items of clothing over the past few years and the quality has always been excellent. I know I shall continue to buy from you. Keep up the good work. Anne Robinson

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Jan 2004 03:22

I'm at a loss for words. Am I in the wrong place? Is this a dress shop? A hard message to reply to.

Judy

Judy Report 28 Jan 2004 05:31

I think someone is spending way too much time on E-Bay! Looks like feedback being left for a seller....LOLOL!

Helene

Helene Report 28 Jan 2004 06:23

We are trying to keep up the good work..... honest...... lol

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 28 Jan 2004 11:35

Anne, you are the weakest link, goodbye ;-/

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 28 Jan 2004 12:09

Is it Agnes in disguise ??

Steven

Steven Report 28 Jan 2004 12:17

MAYBE HER BUTTONS HAVE BEEN CUT OFF?

Emma

Emma Report 28 Jan 2004 13:09

Right that's it...someone really needs to take a break from GC, come on admit it...which one of you has been selling the clothes off your back to pay for all those certs!!! LOL

Trish

Trish Report 28 Jan 2004 13:20

Dear Anne, we always try our best to help people and we are glad that you like the quality of our clothes. In appreciation of your loyalty please find enclosed a £20 voucher that you may use the next time you order clothing or household goods from us. Yours etc etc....

Merlin

Merlin Report 28 Jan 2004 20:52

It's the spelling you are struggling with, Anne dear. This site begins with a G, not a J. Is there a Jeans Unconnected, maybe...? Happy Days

Auntie Peanut

Auntie Peanut Report 28 Jan 2004 22:49

Oh Anne Robinson, I could see your wink in between the lines of your message!!!