General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

can you help

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Heather

Heather Report 29 Jan 2004 22:08

does any one know a woman that was called jean marian constance she lived at 273 baring road se12 was a hairdresser in church street greenwich did any one go to school with her did anyone work with her did she have any friends or family ?

Len of the Chilterns

Len of the Chilterns Report 29 Jan 2004 23:03

Hi Heather Do you have any more details of the lady? I have checked the electoral roll for 2002. There were only 2 Jean Constances listed (apart from a Jean B and a Jeanette). One was in Nottinghamshire and the other in Galashiels. If you want their addresses, I will e-mail them to you direct. Does the school have an ex-scholars association or a website? Len

Sheila

Sheila Report 4 Feb 2004 16:31

hi heather, can you contact me i may have some information but im having a problem mailing direct at the moment. but if you have no luck com back onto guest board , i will keep checking,poss found a relative from your birth mum hope so but cant promise anything....but could be a match. best wishes sheila

Joan Allan

Joan Allan Report 16 Feb 2004 04:01

Dear Chrystine I believe I may have found your mother. I told you not to give up hope. Please contact me on 01454 615031 after 11am. Joan

Sheila

Sheila Report 16 Feb 2004 08:53

just wanted to nudge this up for Chrystene, sheila

Joan Allan

Joan Allan Report 2 Jan 2005 01:28

I'm bragging now. Looking back on old searches I realise not everyone knows about those who were found. Chrystine, who just wouldn't believe her natural family would want to know about her had a fantastic reunion with mum and her sisters.