General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Could use some help please...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Heather

Heather Report 1 Feb 2004 18:41

Have been trying to locate any family living in England or Ireland, Mother's name was Julia Mary (Shelia) Nolan her father was Daniel Nolan from Inverness and her mother was the former Mary O'brien she had 3 brithers, John, Thomas, and Andrew and a sister Mary. I have been trying for quite some times now and have not been able to locate anyone... I was in contact with my uncle John and his wife Marie (or Mary) they were living in Gray's Essex around 1978-1983 give or take a few years. Any help would be appreciated.

June

June Report 9 Feb 2004 10:38

Heather I know how frustrating it is when you cant find someone. It makes it awkward because there are no census availablr after 1901 All I can suggest is you put place of birth. date of birth. marriage date or any small detail tou have If you have any dates a search could be made on the 1837 on line site, Have you tries FreeBMD?

Sheila

Sheila Report 9 Feb 2004 11:20

are you looking for family history, or do you want to contact them, if its for contact you could try b4usearch.com put in john nolan essex, it should give a list of people with that name in the area, also bt.com i think you can use up to 10 searches to find phones nos in the area. hope this helps, best of luck sheila oops forgot to put brackets in its b4usearch[.]com and bt[.]com dont forget to remove brackets