General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

JEFF (GERALD HUGH) BINDON R U OUT THERE???

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Samantha

Samantha Report 3 Feb 2004 21:22

Hi Im SAm im 19 and trying to find my ex uncle once removed.He married my auntie Donna Marie Crockett (better know as marie) when he was in his 40's in southampton hants - i believe he still lives in the area. I know he has a brother and he has one daughter named sophie that i know of. him and my auntie split due to personal problems and they divorced. They used to live with my grandparents Ian and Margaret Crockett in West End.I know he used to work at Chandlers Ford in southampton too.My mother is Terri (Theresa) maries twin sister.she married a RAF man called Andy Roberts.Well I am his ex niece and i would love to find him - please if anyone can help me or has any info on him i would be grateful - i just want to let him know i miss him and would like to see him again before my baby arrives. thank u luv Sam