General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pite

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jeane

Jeane Report 4 Feb 2004 15:29

I am looking for relatives of Arthur Beresford Pite (1861 - 1934.) Arthur was born on 2nd September in Surrey and worked as an architect in the Bloomsbury /Marylebone area. He was married to Mary Mowell and had at least one son. If you have any information please contact me thanx.

Jane

Jane Report 15 Feb 2004 10:59

HI Jeane I found this information for you on the IGI and FreeBMD. Arthur Beresford birth Sept 1861 registered in Newington No 1d 216. This will give his parents names. Arthur was Christend at St Martin in the fields, WEstminister. on 27th Feb 1862 He married Mary Kilvinton Mowll June quater 1887 registered in Dover No 2a 1517. This will give where they were living age at time of marriage and fathers names and occupations. Arthurs parents were called Alfred Robert Pite and Hephzibah Pite. He had a sister called Annie Mary born 1 Aug 1864 and christend 19th Oct 1864 Brothers: Francis Ricardo Pite bor 11.10.1870 christend 5.12.1870 at Holy Trinity Kingsway, Holborn, London Horace Leopold Pite Christed 15th Mar 1868 at Holy Trinity, Kingsway George Stanley Christend 10.07.1869 at Holy Trinity. Hope this helps Jane

Jane

Jane Report 15 Feb 2004 12:27

Hi Jeane If this is your family i have some more information for you. I have Alfred's Christening dateand birth date. I have his parents names and he has a sister. Jane

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Feb 2004 14:30

I think this may be the family on 1891 Kent Rmasgate. Alfred R Pite Head 59 architect London Hephzibah Wife 59 London Hackney Annie M daur 26 London Camberwell George S son 21 A? School London Bloomsbury Arthur B son 29 architect London Camberwell Mary K daur in law 35 Kent Dover Grace S grandaur 2 London St Pancras Jon B garndson 2mnths London St Pancras There are also 3 servants there. Have saved the page if you want it

Geoff

Geoff Report 15 Feb 2004 16:08

1901 Census Living in Lambeth Arthur Pite 39 Camberwell, Architect On the same census page Mary Pite 45 Dover Grace 12 St Pancras Jon 10 St Pancras Arthur 5 Lambeth

Auntie Peanut

Auntie Peanut Report 17 Feb 2004 10:16

A nuudge for you Jeane Norah