General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

???? confused

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 8 Feb 2004 23:20

Is it just me - or is someone bumping messages? Getting totally confused - as normal!! Liz

Sue in Sx

Sue in Sx Report 8 Feb 2004 23:34

Liz - i've just booked a bed in the 'Home for the Confused and Bewildered' after reading this board tonite - want to join me? Sue.

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 8 Feb 2004 23:35

Sue Where is this place - I definetly want to join! Liz (Even more confused)

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Feb 2004 23:37

Can I come too? But I'm so confused will I be able to find my way there?

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 8 Feb 2004 23:41

If anybody sees my brain - please send it back - I think the Tips board is having the same problem now!!! Liz

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Feb 2004 23:43

How old is it. If it's younger than mine I'm keeping it!!

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 8 Feb 2004 23:44

Brains 41 - 42 this year cant speak for the rest of the body that feels even older!! Liz

Unknown

Unknown Report 8 Feb 2004 23:46

It'll do. Mines 73, so could do with replacement., Specially if you're a brain surgeon or a famous rock singer.

Judy

Judy Report 8 Feb 2004 23:46

Someone is bumping bigtime in just the last few minutes...must have a lot of time on his hands! LOL! Judy:)

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 8 Feb 2004 23:48

Now I've lost my brain to Di, Better go and look for a cauliflower LOL (sprout might be more appropiate!) Thats it - am going to put my head under pillow Liz

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 9 Feb 2004 00:02

Please do stop,I cant find what Im looking for Kathleen

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 9 Feb 2004 00:31

Theresa No offence taken by me - as I have already said in other thread - have no Idea what's gone on - must have missed something. I thought that I was going Mad - and seeing messages again. Hence this thread. Liz

Elizabeth A

Elizabeth A Report 9 Feb 2004 06:50

Lynda What nice actor are you thinking of? Liz

Sue in Sx

Sue in Sx Report 9 Feb 2004 10:01

Wish i'd stayed around a bit longer last nite after reading the replies on here ~ but was so fed up I gave up and went to bed. It was nice to see some of the old threads back but I see 'that other one' is still here ~ so i'm off to visit my Mum :0,