General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Genealogists .......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Feb 2004 08:15

Genealogists don't die, they just lose their census. Oh so true..... Regards Margaret

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 23 Feb 2004 08:21

True, Margaret, they are on Something. They must get their "Fixes", from "Facts'es" Bob

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 9 Mar 2004 09:13

margaret just wanted to say hi long time no speak :0) hope your okay take care tina xxx

Lindy

Lindy Report 9 Mar 2004 11:21

Howzit! Margaret, Nice to see you again. Lindy:-)))))))))))

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Mar 2004 11:52

Hi Tina and Lindy, Thanks for the welcome. Nice to know that people do miss seeing your name appearing :o)) I have still been around and check the boards every day. I am now really busy reuniting families. I work with Joan and Debby and My Folks on any Scottish cases. So that is taking up a lot of my time but oh so rewarding as I am sure you will appreciate Tina. Hope all is going well with both of you. Kind regards Margaret

Katwin

Katwin Report 13 Mar 2004 11:37

Hi Margaret, Glad to hear you are well and doing good work on My Folks reuniting Scottish families - you are a true humanitarian Aquarian!!! It must be very rewarding. Well done!! Love Kathy x