General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Brentwood Family History Fair Sunday 7th March

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 25 Feb 2004 19:41

Hoping to go to this (need to negotiate with hubby as Sunday is his golf day). Who else is going and does anyone need a lift from East London area ?? Any suggestions (clean only please!) as to time and place to meet up at the Fair ? Maz. XX

BrianW

BrianW Report 25 Feb 2004 23:11

We're hoping to go but will be coming in the opposite direction, from Chelmsford. It's at the Brentwood School, Courage Hall, Middleton Hall Lane. The school is in the middle of Brentwood as you leave the town centre going towards Chelmsford.

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 26 Feb 2004 17:30

There must be more people than just me and Brian hoping to go ??? Where have all you Essex lot disappeared to ..... Brian - we will arrange a meeting place nearer to the time, wait and see if we will be alone lol !!

Fi aka Wheelie Spice

Fi aka Wheelie Spice Report 27 Feb 2004 22:20

I will try and make it. Hope to meet you there.

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 27 Feb 2004 23:13

Oi Lynda !!! Hope YOU aren't coming!!! Fi - hope you can make it, would be great to meet you !! Maz. XX

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 28 Feb 2004 17:16

nudge nudge wink wink

Bob

Bob Report 28 Feb 2004 18:56

I hope to be ther all other commitments permitting. Bob

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 6 Mar 2004 15:55

Have unfortunately had to change my plans and will now NOT be going to Brentwood tomorrow. So, anyone else who IS going and wants to meet others, needs to clarify their arrangements on here!! not very happy, Maz. XX :-((

Kevin

Kevin Report 6 Mar 2004 17:08

I live in south london where is brentwood roughly. is it on the tube or within the 6 zones of london

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 6 Mar 2004 17:42

Karen - don't even ask !!!! Kevin, Brentwood is on British Rail out of Liverpool Street, or on the A12 just past the M25. Sadly not on the tube! Maz. XX

Kevin

Kevin Report 6 Mar 2004 17:47

Cheers Maz may pop along tomo

BrianW

BrianW Report 7 Mar 2004 09:37

I will be there. 5'8" greying hair, blue Giorgio fleece, jeans, black shoes.