General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Fingers Crossed!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 2 Mar 2004 15:02

Some of you may remember just over a fortnight ago my darling daughter deleted my modem. Judy was trying to help me fix the problem. Well, before I could get very far my afore mentioned darling daughter then proceeded to blow the computer up along with the house electrics! The explosion didn't kill her and neither did I! The computer and electrics are now working and hopefully by tonight the modem will be too. I couldn't wait for my fix so I'm down at my Mums catching up and it seems as though I've missed quite a bit with regard to membership. Fingers crossed I'll be back on tonight and you can fill me in. Jeanette

Jane

Jane Report 2 Mar 2004 15:47

Jeanette, Kids aye, who'd ave em? lol. Fingers crossed for you. Jane.

Angelic Alaina

Angelic Alaina Report 2 Mar 2004 15:56

Hi Jeanette Nice to see you back! Alaina xx

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 2 Mar 2004 19:26

Hooray it's all working again! Thank goodness for that. I don't think I could stand to do any more housework! So what's been happening with the membership then? I've tried everything but emailing another member and everything seems to be working ok for me. Jeanette