General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jude? (Cannot find your email address)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 16 Mar 2004 05:34

Sorry to post a notice with your name on it, but I don't have your email address. Wanted to apologize for not being able to talk this morning. Hope to hear from you again. ........If anyone else is peeking in on this message and you are waiting for a reply from me -- it WILL come; I just got bogged down with things and will answer emails when I can. :~)

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 16 Mar 2004 07:51

hi lisa how r u ? lou x

Unknown

Unknown Report 16 Mar 2004 08:30

Hi Lisa Please don't apologise, it was 7 something in the morning ur time and u were trying to get to work, which is what l am trying to do now.We sort of over slept and l have to take hubby into work first - which means l get to work very early - grrrrrrr. Jude