General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ONS Certificate Orders

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rosi

Rosi Report 16 Mar 2004 13:16

I have just ordered a certificate from ONS and find that the estimated despatch is 30th March!. Two weeks away- and then only 'estimated'. I suppose at least they are now being honest - some that were supposed to be despatched on 4th March having been ordered 28th Feb didn't arrive until 2 days ago. Unfortunately they are all London ones, so the Register Offices are not an option. Grrrr.

Sue in Sx

Sue in Sx Report 16 Mar 2004 13:30

I've been reading various postings on this theme - I ordered online on Monday last - guess it's just a question of ticking off the days..argh! Sue

BrianW

BrianW Report 16 Mar 2004 16:58

My predicted despatch date was 3/3. It was printed on 12/3, so running about 9 or 10 days late.

SueinKent

SueinKent Report 25 Mar 2004 09:21

I ordered one on the 17th March, estimated despatch date 1st April, is this a joke or what? Sue

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 26 Mar 2004 11:18

Things are getting a little better! I ordered a cert. on 14/3/04, the estimated despatch date was 29/3, I received it this morning. :-)