General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Who Makes the Best Assassins?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Robert

Robert Report 19 Mar 2004 15:48

The CIA had an opening for an assassin. After all the background checks, interviews, and testing were done, there were three finalists... two men and a woman. For the final test, the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow your instructions, no matter what the circumstances.Inside this room, you will find your wife sitting in a chair.Kill Her!!!" The man said, "You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife." The agent said, "Then you're not the right man for this job.Take your wife and go home." The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room All was quiet for about five minutes. Then the man came out with tears in his eyes. "I tried, but I can't kill my wife." The agent said, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home." Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the instruction to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one shot after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow. "This gun is loaded with blanks", she said. "I had to beat him to death with the chair." Moral: Women are evil. Don't mess with them.

Janet

Janet Report 19 Mar 2004 16:03

No - not evil, Robert - they just don't give up at the first hurdle!

badger

badger Report 19 Mar 2004 16:33

I would have thought a gay would have made a better one, assassin that is Denis.tfn Newcastle.

Trish

Trish Report 19 Mar 2004 18:41

I really don't understand why men think women are dangerous! And if any man wants to argue with me - be careful or I'll find out where you live!!!

badger

badger Report 19 Mar 2004 19:42

don,t you dare my head is still sore from the last time i upset the missus,those cast iron pans hurt you know.denis

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 19 Mar 2004 20:54

ooooo I know a good few girlies like that - VERY scary ladies that you would NOT mess with!!! One of them comes on GC actually, so make sure you are always polite - you never know ..... roflmao !!!! Maz (who knows who to be nice to!!) XX

Lindy

Lindy Report 19 Mar 2004 21:37

Robert, The ones that hate the most and are cold blooded enough to do the dirty deed; Lindy