General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

happy mothers day

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 21 Mar 2004 07:16

to all mum's nanna's auntys happy mothers day,hope you all have a lovley day. i wont be seeing my mum :0( but i am having a night out with my daughter :0) happy mothers dayxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx take care tina xxx

Sue

Sue Report 21 Mar 2004 07:28

Happy Mothers Day to all, especially my younger daughter who is in the throes of moving from temporary accommodation into a house with her 5 year old son. No chance to celebrate today - all too busy as the move has to be completed by 9am tomorrow and the old keys returned. Her son made her a card which I have here ready for her, but I have mislaid her present :( Hopefully it will be found when the boxes are all unpacked! Have a lovely day all you Mums (and me!) Sue

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 21 Mar 2004 08:36

sue hope all goes well with the move dont forget to pack the kettle last lol tina xxx

Jen

Jen Report 21 Mar 2004 09:04

happy mothers day tina and all the other moms out there

Fi aka Wheelie Spice

Fi aka Wheelie Spice Report 21 Mar 2004 09:10

I am not a mum, but I just want to wish all the mum's out there a happy mothers day.

BrianW

BrianW Report 21 Mar 2004 09:14

Mother-in-law was supposed to be coming up but we've had to postpone as our chimney blew down yesterday afternoon: now awaiting the arrival of a builder to assess th damage. Bricks all over front & back gardens, TV ariel hanging from roof. What fun!

Angela

Angela Report 21 Mar 2004 09:41

My house seems to have forgotten it is mother's day. So I've treated myself by buying a new genealogical data cd on line.

Lindy

Lindy Report 21 Mar 2004 10:32

A very Happy Mothers Day to all of you Mothers who have not been remembered on this very special day. Lindy ;-)))

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 21 Mar 2004 10:55

happy mothers day

****floss*****

****floss***** Report 21 Mar 2004 11:50

Happy mother's day to all mums out there, wont be seeing mine ,but will be thinking about her a lot hope you all are haveing a good day.xx Janet

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 21 Mar 2004 13:17

ive just come back from visiting mum in law and mum. my children are on their way to visit me now:) happy mothers day to all you special ladies!! susie

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Mar 2004 14:28

I wish a very happy Mother's Day to all those mums, like me, who will not be seeing their little darlings today. 250 miles is a long way to travel for one day. Miss him very much - Bless!! Margaret

SueinKent

SueinKent Report 21 Mar 2004 20:55

My youngest son bought me Love Actually for Mothers Day, (after dropping several hints over the last few days) we have just sat and watched it, bless him. Lovely filim. Sue

syljo

syljo Report 31 Mar 2004 19:09

So you've all had your Mothers Day in England, but here in the Netherlands our Mothers Day is in May - aren't I lucky?