General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I've gone bonkers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Debbie

Debbie Report 28 Mar 2004 21:02

Two messages have now disappeared then came back and the went again. I had wrote them 5 minutes ago just to test. and if you go to the message board link on the left and go to general topics it goes back to lunch time but do it from the right and its tonight.

John

John Report 28 Mar 2004 21:05

I've tried it from the left and the right - it seems okay to me! :O)

Sam

Sam Report 28 Mar 2004 22:21

I've also tried this and it seems to be working okay. Sorry

Debbie

Debbie Report 28 Mar 2004 22:26

Hi guys Thanks it was me apparently I had been on here too much and had to empty my Cache what that is I dont know but boyfriend has just explained it but as usual it has gone out the other ear. But it was the first time it had ever happened and I have been going to different pages alot today. I dont think this computer empties it all out so he done it just like that. And now I can catch up with the last couple of hours. Debbie

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 28 Mar 2004 22:29

Hal a loo ya. chuckling. Barry

BillinOz

BillinOz Report 29 Mar 2004 01:15

What are you on Debra ? , I will whip down to the chemist and get some.