General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

A new thread just for me

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Debbie

Debbie Report 28 Mar 2004 21:41

Just testing once again.

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 28 Mar 2004 21:41

Hullo debs......

Debbie

Debbie Report 28 Mar 2004 21:42

Hello Wow all of my threads came up on one page. but then went for a wander again and theyve all gone again. Debbie

Debbie

Debbie Report 28 Mar 2004 21:44

Now this is the problem, I was using my other thread but now I have to use this one as I cant get back to the other one. I shall try restarting the computer but a bit worried about not getting back at all. so goodbye all if you dont here from me again. Debbie

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 28 Mar 2004 21:51

`Just replying`.......once again. Barry

Debbie

Debbie Report 28 Mar 2004 22:03

Yippee I'm back. I tried to restart the computer but that still didnt work. then my partner came in and sussed it out straight away apparently I had filled up a cache or something like that and he emptied them for me, he reckoned I had been on this site too much. Anyway it seems to be working fine now. Thanks everyone and I have found out I am not Bonkers after all. Debbie

Debbie

Debbie Report 28 Mar 2004 22:47

Hi Karen I have just read that thanks, and I think I will have to do it regular from now on. Thanks Debbie

Geoff

Geoff Report 28 Mar 2004 22:48

I always ignore threads like this one.

Debbie

Debbie Report 28 Mar 2004 22:59

Hi Geoff Did you mean Judys thread ore this one? I know I didnt put a very good title but I thought I was going mad and was just testing different things because I didnt think anyone else could see them. Debbie