General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Try This!!!!!!! SPooky

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Natalie

Natalie Report 2 Apr 2004 12:00

This made me laugh - you have no control !!!! Try this when you have a spare moment... This is one of the strangest things I have ever encountered. Left brain, right brain While sitting down, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction and there's nothing you can do about it

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 2 Apr 2004 12:12

Well Natalie, I have just tried it and that is very spooky! Anyone walking past my house this evening will probably see the whole family sitting, wiggling their feet and hands!! Rebecca :-)

Samantha

Samantha Report 2 Apr 2004 14:52

very funny i did that and i got my kids to do it , and it made us all laugh , very good

CelticShiv

CelticShiv Report 2 Apr 2004 16:44

That is funny. I tried to stop my foot moving anti clockwise. But it just made me draw the six in the air the wrong way round.

Victoria

Victoria Report 2 Apr 2004 17:36

That is so funny, have made my hubby and kids do it! im determined to beat it! haha

Lynn

Lynn Report 2 Apr 2004 19:12

I must be weird cos if I draw a 6 quickly my foot still goes clockwise...but can't do a 6 slowly...leg goes every which way and almost kicked the cat Lynn

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 2 Apr 2004 22:02

Thank you for a good laugh Natalie, very strange!! Maggy

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Apr 2004 23:27

I can do a number 7, but not 6 - SPOOKY. 7 of us were sitting in the lounge trying this and laughing our socks off!!!!!! :o) Jude

Natalie

Natalie Report 5 Apr 2004 09:10

Morning Everyone, I am glad that everyone had so much fun with this over the weekend nat

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 5 Apr 2004 10:06

natalie great one for when i go out tonight lol even better when you've had a few tina xxx

Diane

Diane Report 5 Apr 2004 22:03

this is hard and what a good party trick.

LindaMcD

LindaMcD Report 16 Apr 2004 14:51

Natalie Thanks this kept my grand children amused for ages, we couldn't stop laughing!! Linda x