General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

New arrival to the family....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Apr 2004 12:34

I've got a new person to add to my tree, but no name as yet. My Neice had her second child today, a second daughter (8lb), so I have a second great Neice :o)

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 2 Apr 2004 12:36

paul im soo pleased for you and your neice. give babby a big hug from me:) susie

Lindy

Lindy Report 2 Apr 2004 12:49

Paul, Congratulation! a new twig to add to your branch. Lindy;-)))

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Apr 2004 13:39

Paul - its exciting isnt it :-) our family are due 3 new babies in the space of 4 weeks

Natalie

Natalie Report 2 Apr 2004 13:47

Congrats paul

Lisa J in California

Lisa J in California Report 2 Apr 2004 16:28

Did it make you feel old when your niece had her first child? I sure did. Hope you are living in the same area and can visit with them -- congrats.

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 2 Apr 2004 16:32

How lovely for you, another new twiglet for your tree. Jen.

Trish

Trish Report 2 Apr 2004 16:47

Congratulations Paul - and to the new mum of course!

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Apr 2004 16:50

Yeah we're half an hours drive away, so we're going over tonight and taking my parents over too (the baby's great Grandparents). And yeah, did make me feel a bit old - was an Uncle at 10, a great uncle at 28 lol

Pumphrey

Pumphrey Report 2 Apr 2004 23:34

Nothing like a new arrival to make us all smile and coo! Congratulations to all and glad they're doing fine. Pam x

Buggy21

Buggy21 Report 4 Apr 2004 01:58

Hi Uncle Paul, What wonderful news! Angie.