General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dead or not?!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rach

Rach Report 2 Apr 2004 14:14

How can u find out if someone born around 1925ish is still alive ?

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Apr 2004 14:16

Ring them, if they answer, they're alive lol

Margaret

Margaret Report 2 Apr 2004 14:18

if you know the year and name look on the 1837online site

Rachel

Rachel Report 2 Apr 2004 14:53

If you know their date of birth you can search the death index 1984-2002 (ish) and see if you get any matches. If you don't have access to ancestry you can email me wih their details and I can have a look for you. I think you can do the same on 1837 online, but I'm not sure. Rachel

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Apr 2004 15:14

Wel that depends on whether or not you beleive, I have both feet firmly in the sceptics camp.

Rachel

Rachel Report 2 Apr 2004 17:29

Rachel If you look on the records office board, some people can do an electoral roll look up for you, or i'm sure there are some people who have access to the online phone book site. www.b4usearch.com is a free electoral roll look up site but it's not working at the moment. Rachel