General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Popstars

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sam

Sam Report 3 Apr 2004 21:57

Any favourite popstars

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Apr 2004 21:58

Boy George by a long way....

Jane

Jane Report 3 Apr 2004 22:02

The list is endless but I think my favourite will always be David Bowie Janie x

Melba64

Melba64 Report 3 Apr 2004 22:06

Will Young at the moment. Mel

Sam

Sam Report 3 Apr 2004 22:42

i like Shania Twain

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 3 Apr 2004 22:48

Jon Bon Jovi for me, but as for concerts, I'm being dragged off to yet another Westlife one in a couple of weeks by my daughter. Don't mind really, quite like them.

Buggy21

Buggy21 Report 4 Apr 2004 01:46

Donny Osmond, Donny Osmond, Donny Osmond! I've been a fan since I was 8 and am now seeing him for the first time in concert in July........YIPEE.......... Angie.

BrianW

BrianW Report 4 Apr 2004 09:30

Can't beat Hank Marvin.

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 4 Apr 2004 09:35

Stevie Wonder is one of my all time favorites..but I have so many others. Angie, I went to see the Osmonds at Earls Court in the 70's, mum came with me because she was scared somethng would happen (I was in the front row) with all those screaming girlies.....it was brilliant! I wish I was coming with you

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 4 Apr 2004 14:34

Bono - his voice is fantastic

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 4 Apr 2004 19:55

David Essex, Saw him a couple of years ago. Still has come to bed eyes and a sexy smile. Great stage presence as well !!!! Viv

Darren white

Darren white Report 4 Apr 2004 20:01

Its got to be Joe Brown & the Bruvvers for me! I seen him a few times locally

Sarah

Sarah Report 4 Apr 2004 20:39

JIMMY JAMES AND THE VAGABONDS, I ALSO LIKE DAVID ESSEX ANYONE REMEMBER JIMMY JAMES

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 7 Apr 2004 19:13

blue , ok they arent a popstar but they r 4 like lol

Victoria

Victoria Report 7 Apr 2004 20:45

I have to say Jon Bon Jovi to or can I just put Bon Jovi, JBJ gets better looking every year and what a voice!!! he's the only man i'd leave my hubby for! hahaha