General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Not many people

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sam

Sam Report 3 Apr 2004 22:46

There aren't many people on this board tonight

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 3 Apr 2004 22:50

Out???? Whats that?

SueinKent

SueinKent Report 3 Apr 2004 22:52

I'm not out raving and it's my birthday, but I did go out for a lovely lunch, Sue

Michelle

Michelle Report 3 Apr 2004 22:52

Me and hubby always intend to go out on a Saturday, but something always crops up to stop us. M.

Sam

Sam Report 3 Apr 2004 22:53

tracy The last time i went out was to an18th birthday party at the beginning of March.nearly all were younger than me. i felt really old. (There seem to be quite a few people on the "Chat" board

Jane

Jane Report 3 Apr 2004 22:53

I should have been out tonight but with this giving up smoking I couldn't bear to sit in a pub surrounded by cigarrette smoke, I am not that strong, so my hubbie has gone without me(bless him) Janie x

Karen

Karen Report 3 Apr 2004 22:53

I've spent the evening painting my ceiling white, thats as close as I will get to painting the town red :-)

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 3 Apr 2004 22:54

Thats exactly what I'm doing on my birthday on Monday...Happy Birthday Sue enjoy the rest of the evening

SueinKent

SueinKent Report 3 Apr 2004 22:55

Thanks Shelia and Tracey Sue