General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

very annoyed member

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Apr 2004 01:25

Hi all, So far i ahve been unable to do anything on this service. I have sent three e-mails to support with no response. Here is a copy of the latest one: Hi. This is now my fourth e-mail to you. So far I have not received any response from anyone and I am somewhat annoyed. I have paid to join this site and so far it has been a total waste of time. I have been unable to enter information or retrieve it. The only thing I can access regularly are the message boards. e-mails to support remain unanswered. Here once again are a list of the problems I am having: Your Tree: Error drawing your tree - please contact support Your Names: Your Names Click here for help Welcome Emlyn Price You currently have 0 entries in your tree - which includes 0 unique surnames. Below is a list of surnames that appear in your tree No Surnames starting with this letter Name Summary: Name Summary Click here for help New names added since: Days (Maximum 14) Click Here to Update Interval Surname Entire Database Your Tree Changes Immediate Family: Immediate Family click here for helpError in immediate family - please contact support Your Relations: Your Relations click here for helpHappyGenesConnected error '800a9c68' Application-defined or object-defined error /GenesConnected.asp, line 13 Your Ancestors: Error viewing tree - please contact support Your Contacts: Your Contacts click here for helpYou have not sent or received any Contacts yet I keep sending you e-mails and nothing happens. I recently attended one of your "focus" groups and made the point there that so far this service has been a total disaster as far as i am concerned. I would be grateful for a response this time around? I am also copying this to the general message board as a record. Hopefully bearing in mind this is part of a commercial service some response will be forthcoming Emlyn

Genes

Genes Advisor Report 5 Apr 2004 06:40

Dear Emlyn, I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble using the site. I can assure you that your email will be answered in the next 24 hours. We answer emails on the support team from Monday to Friday.

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Apr 2004 14:00

Hi Debra - what is the problem, can anyone here help you.Not me necessarily but others are very helpful and technical.If you put a message on Tips Brd or here saying where you are having problems etc l'm sure someone will respond, even try the chat brd. Good luck:0) Jude