General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WHAT HAPPENED TO -

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michelle

Michelle Report 5 Apr 2004 21:03

What happened to the thread from the 3rd where someone (Val, I think) was asking if we believed that our star signs reflected our characters? I sent her an email, but she has removed me from her contacts, without replying and the name on contacts is different to when I sent email. Anyone remember this thread? M.

Heather

Heather Report 6 Apr 2004 19:21

Hi Morfydd and Selena I saw the thread on Sunday night when a couple of people stated that they didn't believe in Astrology and gave their reasons. Then a man who'd been drinking started spouting a load of rubbish and the thread had disappeared the next morning. Heather

Pumphrey

Pumphrey Report 6 Apr 2004 22:10

Wasn't Gery Brett was it? He's also been spouting c**p on the thread about "what is this board for" and one of the girls on there said he had emailed her direct. May need to tell GC if that's the case. Come back Val, please!?! :o)

Heather

Heather Report 6 Apr 2004 22:47

I've put a message on the board, please add a note. Heather

Michelle

Michelle Report 6 Apr 2004 22:50

I received an email regarding this from a very kind soul, who informed me that Val was upset about nasty comments made. So Val, come back, there's a lot of us really interested in what you have to say, ignore the mouthy gits, most of us do. Love, M.

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 6 Apr 2004 22:59

Val was kind enough to do a reading for me but I haven't had time to reply yet. I didn't know somebody had been giving her a hard time. Please come back Val. Jeanette

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 6 Apr 2004 23:24

Val I don't blame you at all. I would have done the same thing. Who needs that kind of abuse! The character reading you did for me was so spot on it scared me.lol Thank you Sheila x

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 6 Apr 2004 23:31

Val, your reading for me was spot on, and as a former non believer you have shocked me somewhat. I will not be so sceptical of different things in future.

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 6 Apr 2004 23:33

Good on yer Val! You can't keep a good Yorkshire lass down for long can you? lol. Glad you're back. Will email you tomorrow re: the reading. Jeanette

Heather

Heather Report 6 Apr 2004 23:54

Hi Val Glad to see you back. I'm so sorry to hear about the e-mails.Have you changed your name? Love Heather

Heather

Heather Report 7 Apr 2004 00:05

Val With all this talk of food and drink, you sound like someone with Sun in Taurus lol Heather

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 7 Apr 2004 07:33

Val Glad to see you back,,,Iv e-mailed you, Pam,,,i was the one that Gary sent an e-mail to,,I think he felt he needed to hammer home his views to me direct, i half read it and then deleted it,You are right though,,,any repetition might find me contacting GC,

Michelle

Michelle Report 7 Apr 2004 16:19

Val, glad to see you back. I will email you shortly. M.

Valerie

Valerie Report 10 Apr 2004 03:24

Hi Val, I have not been on the boards for a while so I missed your thread on Astrology. Any chance you could do a reading for me?

Michelle

Michelle Report 11 Apr 2004 14:50

Val, have you received the emails I've sent you? Not sure if emails are being sent. M.