General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

LIVERPOOL RESIDENT who can take a photo?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 7 Apr 2004 23:12

I live in Australia. I'm looking for a kind peson to take a photograph of a headstone at Fazakerley Cemetary & email it to me please. It's the joint grave of Agnes Liston (1914), Margaret Liston (1915) & David Liston (1940). My husband is the Great Grandson of Margaret & we'd like to have the photo for our genealogy folder. Many thanks! Lisa.

Janet

Janet Report 7 Apr 2004 23:25

Which cemetery is it, KIRKDALE CEMETERY, FAZAKERLEY OR EVERTON CEMETERY, FAZAKERLEY and do you know the location of the grave? I would possibly take the photo if you know this information. Janet.

Abigail

Abigail Report 7 Apr 2004 23:57

Sorry I can't help you with Liverpool Lisa, but if you ever need one of sunny Lancaster or Morecambe I could take a digital pic and email it to you! Regards Abigail