General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anstruther Scotland

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 8 Apr 2004 09:12

Anyone live in this area? We are staying up there for a wedding on Easter Monday. what is the temperature/weather like up there? Any snow forecast? Ann Glos

Geoff

Geoff Report 8 Apr 2004 10:25

5 day weather forecast http://www.bbc.*co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=2369 (remove *)

BillinOz

BillinOz Report 8 Apr 2004 10:39

Or just put Anstruther Weather on Google search .

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 8 Apr 2004 15:31

Thanks, yes we do the 5 day weather forecast but I wondered if anyone was on the spot so to speak. Ann Glos

Louise

Louise Report 8 Apr 2004 16:00

Can tell you its been sunny up round there last couple of days with a few odd showers. I'm in Livingston but my penpal is up that direction. Fairly same-ish weather anyway. Its Scotland, what can I say? The weather is unreliable. You might be lucky but plan for rain and wind lol. Lou

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 8 Apr 2004 16:33

Cheers Lou!! Ann Glos

Jill

Jill Report 8 Apr 2004 23:52

sorry to change the subject from the weather but there is a great chippy in anstruther, well worth queing in the extra long que!! have a nice weekend!!

Louise

Louise Report 9 Apr 2004 12:22

No problem Ann, hope you have a great time. Its a lovely village and Jill is right, the chippy there is second to none. Trust me I'm a Fifer lol, we know these things!! Lou