General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MISSED BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

June

June Report 10 Apr 2004 07:00

If I have missed your Birthday, I do apologise, I have wished everyone I have been informed, and some I haven't been informed, about. I understand that in a couple of cases the person was having a grotty week and to be wished a happy birthday by GC members really helped. So if you would like your birthday/anniversary to be remembered, just add to this thread. I'm afraid I have to restrict it to members, I do wish your families a happy birthday but there are so many, I would hate to cause offence if I missed someone. June

Brenda

Brenda Report 10 Apr 2004 16:39

Hi June,Could you add mine? 24 March,thanks Brenda ,ps lovely to see you again on Tuesday.

Janet

Janet Report 10 Apr 2004 16:41

Hi Mine has come and gone as well. 1st March. There's always next year lol

Margaret

Margaret Report 10 Apr 2004 20:13

Hi June Mine is 14th May i used to love having my birthday but since my mum died two years ago on the 13th May birthdays dont seem the same.

Rosalind

Rosalind Report 10 Apr 2004 20:18

Hi June What a nice idea. Mine's 8th November and I'll be 46, a long way off. But my weding anniversary is on 22nd april - 15 years (although the other half says it seems like an eternity, aren't men nice?) Roz

Margaret

Margaret Report 10 Apr 2004 20:34

Aniversay is the 1st August 34 years hubby said he would get less for a prison sentence

Abigail

Abigail Report 10 Apr 2004 22:00

June, you could not possibly cause offence - it is such a lovely idea, my birthday is the 27th September and my wedding anniversary is 21st December - yes, shortest day, longest night, etc, but it was the only time my medical student beau had two weeks opportunity to take a honeymoon, in the event on Skye, SO romantic! So thank you for such a thoughtful thread. Abigail

~*sylvia*~

~*sylvia*~ Report 11 Apr 2004 11:49

My Birthday is July 19th my 76th, and our wedding anniversary is June 4th. It is our 55th. It would be lovely to be remembered by you all! Best wishes to some very thoughtful people from Sylvia in Australia

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 11 Apr 2004 12:03

Sylvia, my birthday is also July 19th - I will be 42. June, you are doing a grand job and are very thoughtful.