General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

NOADES, DAVID JOHN

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carole

Carole Report 10 Apr 2004 10:45

DOES ANYONE KNOW A DAVID NOADES - DOB 1962 - WATFORD. I HAVE A COPY OF A NOADES FAMILY TREE THAT HE GAVE TO MY FATHER-IN-LAW IN THERFIELD HERTS IN 1987 - I WOULD LOVE TO FIND OUT WHERE HE IS NOW AND IF HE WANTS TO CONTACT ME

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 10 Apr 2004 10:56

Hi there There is a David Noades listed in Friends Reunited from Watford. Good luck Elaine x

Carole

Carole Report 10 Apr 2004 11:46

FAO - ELAINE FARRANCE - THANKS ELAINE - YES I KNOW - I PUT HIM THERE! BEST WISHES

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 10 Apr 2004 11:58

Pardon me for asking Carole, But why have you put his name onto Friends Reunited if you dont know where he is ? The object of Friends Reunited is to contact a person, a bit hard if someone e mails him thinking they have found him, only for you to e mail back to say you dont know where he is ! By the way it's rude to SHOUT ! (Use lower case, it's fare easier on the eyes ! LOL ! ) Elaine :o))