General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

pen friend in Holland

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~*sylvia*~

~*sylvia*~ Report 11 Apr 2004 11:43

I wonder if there are any members from Holland. I had a pen friend many years ago who lived in Amersfoort, Holland. Her name was Agnes Zwart and I would love to know how she is, and if she remembers me. I even remember her address: it was Hunzestradt 6.Amersfoort, Holland. By the way, my name was Sylvia Brinkley then. Hopefully, Sylvia in Australia

syljo

syljo Report 11 Apr 2004 15:03

Hi there, I've just checked in the telephone directory and she certainly doesn't live there anymore. Any other details? I live not too far from Amersfoort, Sylvia

~*sylvia*~

~*sylvia*~ Report 12 Apr 2004 11:55

Thank you Sylvia for replying. What a coincidence, you have the same Christian name as me. I forgot to mention that Agnes might be married with a different surname now so there really would be no way of checking. Thank you very much anyway, Sylvia in Australia