General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Good news at last!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lianne

Lianne Report 14 Apr 2004 16:12

see below

Lianne

Lianne Report 14 Apr 2004 16:25

Hi everyone I feel kind of odd sharing this with so many people but I feel that I have to tell someone to get it off my chest. I have been plannng my wedding since the start of the year and (due to being a bit slack) finally booked the wedding at the church - in Lochside where I have grown up - two weeks ago. Then that same weekend I found out I was expecting my second child - I already have one healthy one-year-old but had miscarried twins and another baby before I had him, so still get shocked when I find out I am pregnant. And this week I have just found out that i might be moving to the most wonderful riverside flat from the grotty one we are in just now. They do say these things come in threes - but am I tripling the stress? lol Anyone think of anything else that I should be doing? Lianne

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Apr 2004 16:44

I'd buy a lottery ticket if I were you :) Congratulation to you on the pregnancy (and everythign else !)... my wife and I were in a similar position when we got married, she was 17 weeks pregnant... but we'd moved house the year before, so had one less stress factor ! Good luck with everything...

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 14 Apr 2004 16:52

The only thing I can think is to get your feet up while you still can!! Wait for your so-called 'energy surge' in the middle three months before you start rushing about! Make sure you are in charge of 'chasing people up' from the armchair with a cuppa beside you, and he is in charge of 'running errands'! Congratulations and hope all 3 work out exactly as you hope! Maz. XX

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 14 Apr 2004 17:25

Congratulations Lianne, I had a similar situation when I got married (just without the pregnancy!). We moved into a house from a flat one Saturday, and got married the next. The day after the wedding, we went on honeymoon (with the kids). Came home to a mountain of boxes to be unpacked, but we were too happy to care!! Rebecca

Yvette

Yvette Report 14 Apr 2004 17:44

Lianne Congratulations on all 3, and you know what they say.......you can never have too much of a good thing!! So enjoy it all. Yvette

Lianne

Lianne Report 14 Apr 2004 20:01

Speaking of coming in threes, with the size of my belly just now (i'm only trwo months gone!!!) you'd think this baby was coming in threes! lol Wish someone had warned me how quickly things drop the second time round! Thanks to all for the good wishes Lianne PS Maz Do u think the movers (namely my fiance and his mates lol) would let me direct from the armchair while they move it? :-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Apr 2004 03:23

Lianne - what wonderful news for you - much happiness to you all :-) She - sitting here smiling now