General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

apology toColin.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Apr 2004 20:08

well Colin, I attacked you very publicly I now apologise in the same manner. For your sensitive and healing email. Thank you. My words were harsh and cruel, I was out for your blood, and was going to get it. You did nothing at all to my stories, you kept to the code of conduct one hopes for in a writer. I made you the scapegoat, would that the real culprit had had, your integrity. Please accept my sincere apologies. I looked for you to calm my ruffled feathers, you have. So its closure time now. Pax colin Terri xxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Apr 2004 21:01

colin amen to that. love terri xx

Natalie

Natalie Report 15 Apr 2004 12:29

I am glad that you too made up :) Nat:)

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Apr 2004 12:50

hink this just goes to show... Hell Hath no Fury... lol Be nice people.

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Apr 2004 16:11

ahhhhhhhhhhhh sob sniff!

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Apr 2004 19:59

thunder stormes and april showers go together, but in the end we have may flowers good to see that peace has been restored, alfie