General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Engagement

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Louise

Louise Report 15 Apr 2004 13:22

Had to share this with anyone and everyone as I'm so thrilled. My partner proposed to me totally unexpectedly so I now have a new fiance lol not to mention 3 step children to be (how complicated is that going to be!). A whole new family tree to research, what joy !!! lmao :D Lou

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 15 Apr 2004 13:24

Congratulations Louise may you have many long happy years together Sheila x

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 15 Apr 2004 13:26

Congratulations and best wishes for the future to you both. Christine

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 15 Apr 2004 13:26

Oooohhh Congrats Lou ! May you have many years of happiness & No family squabbles !! LOL ! Elaine x

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 15 Apr 2004 13:29

Louise, Much happiness to you both, and the children. Congratulations! Elisabeth xx

June

June Report 15 Apr 2004 13:30

Congratulations Lou all the best for the future June

Natalie

Natalie Report 15 Apr 2004 14:39

Congrats Louise Nat

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Apr 2004 14:39

Congratulations Louise - more names for your tree :)

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 15 Apr 2004 14:44

Thats wonderful news Louise,,,hope you're planning a party to celebrate...Congratulations,!!

Susanne

Susanne Report 15 Apr 2004 14:45

Congratulations Louise that is wonderfull news....

Louise

Louise Report 15 Apr 2004 14:49

Aww, thanks everyone for your good wishes. Much appreciated. Lorraine, we haven't set a date for the wedding but it'll be a while away yet. Just something quiet since its second time round for us both:) Paul, you're right there, and there's an adoption just to confuse issues about two generations back lol. As for a party Claire, you'd better believe it. Just as soon as we can get all the family together. Lou

Trish

Trish Report 15 Apr 2004 14:53

Lou, many congratulations to you and your husband-to-be. This should make for an interesting tree for you to map out. Hope you have a wonderful life together.

Lianne

Lianne Report 17 Apr 2004 12:11

congratulations louise - i'm glaad its someone else's turn for happiness!