General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 18 Apr 2004 01:03

i've done a lot on mine (by copying mum) but i want to start on another part of the family but i dont know where or he to start, or what to ask *bangs head on desk*

A. Neil

A. Neil Report 18 Apr 2004 02:06

Hi Noisy :-) If your mom or any one else knows about them, ask them. It is a start! Neil

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 18 Apr 2004 02:09

noisy? lol im an angel and as quiet as a mouse lol less it concerns certain bunnymen lmao

Andy

Andy Report 18 Apr 2004 02:14

Oi Baker, I'm watchin' you!! lol

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 18 Apr 2004 02:15

lmao said so lovingly

A. Neil

A. Neil Report 18 Apr 2004 02:16

listen. you were noisy with a certain thread earlier. Now to get back to the question you asked. Where do you start, you ask?? Try living people, Family History site or records office if you are near a big town or city. Neil

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 18 Apr 2004 02:29

yes boss lol telling me off now :( bunny hellllp lolol

A. Neil

A. Neil Report 18 Apr 2004 02:31

Hey Jo. Did you know it takes more muscles to frown than to smile. Neil :-)

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 18 Apr 2004 02:36

im not frowning lol im in a weird mood, too much coffee i think,im wide awake

A. Neil

A. Neil Report 18 Apr 2004 02:45

Hey. Shouldn't you be out some where enjoyng life , rather than sitting in front of a computer? Neil

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 18 Apr 2004 02:47

na i cant, i twisted my knee so gotta stay in, looks like theres only me and u left here...poor u lol i think bunn....Andy has hopped off to bed :( jo

A. Neil

A. Neil Report 18 Apr 2004 02:50

Do you always stay up this late at night? I think sleeping is a waste of valuable time, and I could be doing something else, but the body needs to rest. Neil

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 18 Apr 2004 02:52

yep im always up late, i like chatting,except no ones on msn now, all must be still out.

A. Neil

A. Neil Report 18 Apr 2004 02:59

Well Jo, it has been fun talking at you, but I have to get off this thing before I go bonkers. For you it is time to think about what questions you are going to ask for the other part of the tree. Take care and have a good night. Neil

purplehaze

purplehaze Report 18 Apr 2004 14:02

oops sorry, bye lol i know its too late to say that now but i dunno where i got to last night in the end :s