General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CAROL SYDNEY ON THE 19TH

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

June

June Report 18 Apr 2004 11:43

Happy Birthday Carol. hope you have a lovely day and lots of lovely presents June xx

Susanne

Susanne Report 18 Apr 2004 12:25

Happy Birthday Carol Sue:-)

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 18 Apr 2004 13:26

happy birthday lou x

Diane

Diane Report 18 Apr 2004 13:28

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Carol-What a great day to be born on"may I ask what Year",only to check if your the same as me.Have a good day..Di

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 Apr 2004 13:44

Happy Birthday, hope you have a lovely day. Best wishes, Jo

Chris

Chris Report 18 Apr 2004 13:53

Hi Carol Happy Birthday and Best Wishes for tomorrow. Hope your not working like me and Di, and at least one of us can put our feet up Take Care Chris

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 18 Apr 2004 18:36

Happy Birthday sis,,,dont be late picking me up,, we have shopping and lunch to do..!!

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 18 Apr 2004 18:37

Happy Birthday!

Carol

Carol Report 18 Apr 2004 18:51

Thankyou all for your "happy birthday" wishes, Di ask what year I was born - 1960, 44 tomorrow!! and lucky me has the day off from work so my sister Claire and myself can go out and have lunch together etc. My husband has to work a 12 hour shift tomorrow, so as an early birthday treat we had a couple of days in the North York Moors, we went walking (my first time) and I am pleased to say no blisters! Thanks once again for your good wishes luv Carol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gwen

Gwen Report 19 Apr 2004 00:21

Happy Birthday Carol Hope you have a great day. Best Wishes Gwen

****floss*****

****floss***** Report 19 Apr 2004 00:50

Happy birthday Carol best wishes, Janet.