General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Name of a Pub on the A 165 nr Gristhorpe Yorks

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bren from Oldham

Bren from Oldham Report 18 Apr 2004 23:41

Can anyone tell me the name of the pub which serves Carvery Meals that is quite near to the Flower of May caravan site It's across the road from a small garage and on the opposite side of the A165 they have Car Boot sales We will be in that area in 2weeks time with the Junior Football team my grandsons play for and due to overbooking some of us are at Cayton bay and the others at Primrose Valley. so we think this pub would be Ok for us to have a meal in This would save us from one of our son in laws bright ideas that somehow don't turn out right Hope somone can help Bren

Geoff

Geoff Report 19 Apr 2004 00:00

It could be the Bull http://www.pub-uk.*co.uk/north%20yorkshire.htm (remove *)

Bren from Oldham

Bren from Oldham Report 19 Apr 2004 01:06

Thanks Geoff I will try that site Regards Bren