General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Any Bon Jovi fans?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hayley

Hayley Report 19 Apr 2004 15:20

Sad i know, anyone else willing to own up?

Tracy

Tracy Report 19 Apr 2004 15:22

ME! I love Bon Jovi. Never been to see them in concert though :-(.

Unknown

Unknown Report 19 Apr 2004 15:29

Bon Jovi... Monsters of Rock... mutually exclusive terms I would have thought lol

Susanne

Susanne Report 19 Apr 2004 17:27

Housefull here!! Sue:-)

Pumphrey

Pumphrey Report 19 Apr 2004 17:49

Went to see slippery when wet tour and they were excellent. However, they are not up to much now. Same old, same old... Pam

Samantha

Samantha Report 19 Apr 2004 18:53

why is it sad?!! i love bon jovi i also have a nephew who is 17 & recently asked me for all my bon jovi cds so he could load them onto his mp3 player!!

PennyDainty

PennyDainty Report 19 Apr 2004 18:58

My daughter loved them for ages and now I do too!

Shelley

Shelley Report 19 Apr 2004 19:03

Im onl y22 now and i went to see Bon Jovi at Milton Keynes Bowl when i was about 20 bloody brilliant first concert id ever been to and it was FANTASTIC

Victoria

Victoria Report 19 Apr 2004 21:59

Been a Bon Jovi fan since was 15 and now im 28, (bloomin heck realized 29 next week!!!) and its not sad! Have always told me hubby theres only 1 man in the world id leave him for and thats JBJ!!! What a man, what a voice, what a smile, what a bum!!! hahaha Havnt seen them in concert, bought a ticket with friends a few years back and was ill the night before.... and bought a ticket with my hubby to go in 2000 and was hit by a car 2 weeks before-couldnt go with broken leg and shoulder!!! woe is me!!! then last year couldnt get tickets.... woe is me again!! so next time they come round, i shall be prepared, i shall buy tickets day of release and I shan't leave the house till the night of the concert! haha Oh and my kids love them to!!! (they are 8 and 3 years old)