General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Question for A. NEIL KING

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 19 Apr 2004 19:21

Hi Neil Looked at your website. Very Good. Could you tell me how you Put Animated Flags on your Website please. I would like to try and put one or two on mine but don't know how to do it. Many thanks, Sandra

A. Neil

A. Neil Report 19 Apr 2004 20:10

Hi Sandra. All you have to do is go to an animation website look under flags and copy and save the ones you want, put them on your page where you want them and then upload the page to your website. I can't think of a site right now as I had lost all my saved websites. Good luck and if you have other questions ask me. Neil

Sandra

Sandra Report 19 Apr 2004 21:05

Thanks Neil, I will try and find some sites and have a go. I notice you hail from Ontario, several of my rellies come from there. Have a couple of King family members but so far from UK. Have not put all of rellies on GC yet just on a password protected website until I prove all descendants are my Fam. Tree and not on someone elses. Will get back to you if I have any probs putting flags on, I am sure you know more about computers than me. Many thanks for replying, Sandra

A. Neil

A. Neil Report 19 Apr 2004 23:07

Hi sandra. My grandfather was born in Holbeach St. Johns and his father was born (i think) in Newborough Northamptonshire, and mother was born in Spalding, Lincolnshire. Neil