General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Would You Reveal Your Password for Chocolate?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Crista

Crista Report 20 Apr 2004 09:49

According to this story, 70% of people would reveal their computer password for a bar of chocolate. http://news.bbc(.)co.uk/1/hi/technology/3639679.stm Would it take more than a flake or two for you to reveal yours? Crista

Helene

Helene Report 20 Apr 2004 09:54

No, nothing would tempt me........... love chocolate, but not that much Hiya Crista, sorry we didn't chat much before. xx

Crista

Crista Report 20 Apr 2004 10:29

Not even a few hazlenut whirls and some Lindt Lindor truffles? Sorry Mags, bad timing again as I'm off to bed. Crista

Lindy

Lindy Report 20 Apr 2004 11:29

Hi Crista :-) We have not chatted before! Neither chocolate, nor money! Lindy:-)))

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 20 Apr 2004 12:06

NO! not even for chocolate,and i love chocolate!! chris.

Hayley

Hayley Report 20 Apr 2004 12:08

Id do it for money, not even that much, ive got nothing to hide!

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Apr 2004 15:29

Radio 2 has just talked about this, l think it was Steve Wright. I hope l would'nt revealmine,but then gawd knows what l say in my sleep!!!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Apr 2004 16:39

Christa I would reveal everything!!!! for Chocolate lol.

Unknown

Unknown Report 20 Apr 2004 17:10

Terri (o:

Sue

Sue Report 20 Apr 2004 18:47

I wonder how many actually have "chocolate" as their password!!!! Sue