General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bored with the Beckham's

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Louise

Louise Report 20 Apr 2004 12:47

Is it just me or is the continuing saga with the did he didn't he have an affair getting so boring? Does any one really care whether or not David has had an affair (other than Victoria)?

Angelic Alaina

Angelic Alaina Report 20 Apr 2004 12:50

No I don't Lou, good on him just ashame he got caught eh!!

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 20 Apr 2004 12:53

I couldn't care less what 'Fik and Fin' get up to really lol and what it's got to do with his football skills is beyond me!

Louise

Louise Report 20 Apr 2004 12:57

Thank you all for replying - I thought it was just me!! It must be a really slow news week!

Angelic Alaina

Angelic Alaina Report 20 Apr 2004 13:01

Think your right there Lou, apart from the Beckham's all the news is only about the war in Iraq and thats getting beyond a joke now aswell!

Bob

Bob Report 20 Apr 2004 13:17

Bored with who? Shows how much I care Bob

Dave the Tyke

Dave the Tyke Report 20 Apr 2004 14:11

Our future king behaves far worse and even that doesn't interest me. When are the newspaper people going to realise we don't want to know? Dave

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 20 Apr 2004 15:22

I am in the blissful situation of knowing very little about it. I don't read newspapers cos I don't think they can tell me anything I want to know and besides I don't like being told what to think. And like you Kathryn I really aren't interested in what celebrities get up to. Jeanette

Auntie Peanut

Auntie Peanut Report 20 Apr 2004 15:27

Can't be doing with it. My favourite part of any newspaper is:- "Letters to the Editor" I like to know what the ordinary people are writing about. And no I'm not calling any of you 'ordinary' lol I think most of you are extraordinary. Norah

syljo

syljo Report 20 Apr 2004 17:08

You have all forgotten Maradonna. Another footballer gone to pieces. Remember George Best. I think they are all paid too much money and it goes to their head (or drink!!)

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 20 Apr 2004 19:53

I don't have a newspaper or watch the news so I'm blissfully unaware of what's going on. Doubt I'd worry/care if I did know. Viv.