General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

does anyone want to say hiya....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 21 Apr 2004 18:35

my niece is coming over on friday ive never met her so im very exited and nervous at the same time. im going to be showing her this site and telling her what helpfull and friendly people you all are on here :0) you lot kept me going and helped so much when i was looking for my family. i love being an aunty i just hope she's not dissapointed. take care tina xxx

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 21 Apr 2004 18:44

Tina What's her name and how old is she? Jeanette

JillyWilly

JillyWilly Report 21 Apr 2004 18:58

Hi Tina Don't worry all will pan out as they say. I havn't met you,and I like you, so will she. I've tried to help you and she will to.Like I said when you first met your Dad, ENJOY. Jill from Cardiff

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Apr 2004 19:00

Hello Tina's niece I am sure we will get to know your name later. Margaret.

Lynda

Lynda Report 21 Apr 2004 19:05

Tina Hope you both have a great time and......... Helloo to your Neice. Lynda

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Apr 2004 19:35

Hiya :-) Your Auntie Tina is a gem - you will both have a terrific day :-) She (just down the road at Hall Green)

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 21 Apr 2004 21:09

Hi Tina's niece - you are very lucky to have found your Aunt Tina as I am sure you will find out! Have a great time together, and come and say hello to us on here anytime. Maz. XX

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 22 Apr 2004 08:10

so sorry didnt put her name down its kimberly :0) she's just got a job in a hair salon so im hoping she'll give me a free hair cut lol tina xxx

June

June Report 22 Apr 2004 08:15

Hi Kimberley/ Kim You have a lovely Aunt Tina and I'm sure you are going to have fun getting to know each other June xx

Tykerose

Tykerose Report 22 Apr 2004 08:18

Hiya Kimberly Have a great time with Auntie Tina.Good luck with the hairdressing Just have fun....I am sure you will Love Jan

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Report 22 Apr 2004 08:19

Welcome Tina's niece! Hope you have a good visit.

Brenda

Brenda Report 22 Apr 2004 08:34

Hi Tina and Kimberley.so very pleased that you have gotten to gether ,know how much Tina has been looking forward to having your visit.Hope you both enjoy it .

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 22 Apr 2004 09:35

hiya kimberly your so lucky to have an aunty like tina hope to see you around susie

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 23 Apr 2004 08:50

thankyou all for your messages roll on 4pm gowd im exited and nervous lol tina xxx

Jill

Jill Report 23 Apr 2004 10:35

Hi Tina, hi Kimberly. Have a very special day. Jillx