General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ghostly happenings

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fee

Fee Report 21 Apr 2004 22:19

Has anyone any good advice on how to find things that go missing at home eg.paperwork etc.?Everytime that I go to look for something important,I just cant find it!

Sue in Sx

Sue in Sx Report 21 Apr 2004 22:24

That sometimes happens to us - for example I took some very nice photos of a cousins children and put them on one side to give to her.. I knew exactly where I'd left them but when she came to visit they had gone ! After she had left I just asked very nicely if whoever had 'borrowed' them would they please put them back. A day or so later, there they were just where I had left them in the first place. So now that's what I do.. most times it works. Sue

47551 Report 21 Apr 2004 22:29

I would love to know where I have put a shoe box of photo's. Someone, somewhere must know where I have put them for safe keeping. They lived for years in a cuboard but moved them to somewhere safer. Hey what a laugh!!! Perhaps my dreams will lead me to them???? Nes

47551 Report 21 Apr 2004 23:28

Lorr, do you know where my photo's are. I've spent 2 days looking for them and it is only a small house? Nes

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 21 Apr 2004 23:32

Lorraine......where did I put my TAG watch? please? thanks in advance..Bob...

Lynn

Lynn Report 22 Apr 2004 00:29

I wish someone would help find £100.00 of vouchers my Son in Law and Daughter had as a wedding present last August.Looked high and low and they are nowhere to be found Lynn

Annie

Annie Report 22 Apr 2004 00:39

We have a sockmonster - it eats one of a pair while they are in the washing machine I believe St Anthony is the man you should ask for missing things A

Katinahat

Katinahat Report 22 Apr 2004 01:01

Ann, We also have a sockmonster. St Anthony works for me. Kathy