General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Favourite BOYS Names

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 24 Apr 2004 14:52

Ok, We have the Favourite girls names thread, What are your favourite boys names.............................. *************************************************** Elaine x

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 24 Apr 2004 14:56

My fave is my sons name Kyle David. Named after David Bowie, Not his dad David !...... ......... Only Joking !! Elaine x

Debbie

Debbie Report 24 Apr 2004 14:56

Do you know something, there is no boys names that I can think of that I think yer I like that name. I think with Girls names they are pretty but boys well say no more. I suppose my favourite boys name is Ben which I named my son. I always liked the song that Michael Jackson sang. I think someone else sang it before. Debbie

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 24 Apr 2004 15:03

My cousins little boy is called Ben ! My Little girl Connie would have been Jake Daniel if she was a boy ! Elaine x

Ann

Ann Report 24 Apr 2004 15:22

It has to be Daniel and Liam, my two sons names. Both Irish names but I have no Irish connections. Husband also has an Irish name - Michael.

Julie

Julie Report 24 Apr 2004 16:28

it would have to be my sons name Amori but i also like Lee and Stephen

Diane

Diane Report 24 Apr 2004 16:44

My Fave names are Aaron (after the king)and Lewis(cos its suits him)-needless to say they are my boys names

Annie

Annie Report 24 Apr 2004 16:46

Greg and Jeff were what I chose although I did want Gavin and the old man wouldn't let me! I like Liam too. Ann

Kevin

Kevin Report 24 Apr 2004 17:16

edward, robert,

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Apr 2004 17:24

My son's name ..... Jordan. It never gets shortened and he likes it too. We chose it because we had liked Jonathan but a 'friend' who was pregnant at the same time said that she wanted Jonathan so we couldn't have it. When we looked in a Baby Names book, Jordan was the name straight after Jonathan and we both really liked it. We did have Daniel as a 2nd choice. I also like Irish names, Connor, Liam, etc.

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 24 Apr 2004 18:18

kristian

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 24 Apr 2004 18:25

My boy is James, but I also love Christian, Daniel and Michael - dunno why though!!! Maz. XX

K

K Report 24 Apr 2004 19:21

My boy's name....Aiden Joe. We call him A.J. as well as Aidee Keren

John

John Report 24 Apr 2004 19:55

Reuben - he's three.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 25 Apr 2004 13:35

stuart,leigh and jamie which are my 3 sons names brandon and ibrahim which are my grandsons names my daughter likes kian jack susie

Sarah

Sarah Report 25 Apr 2004 14:48

Hi my favorite bots name are Lloyd and Lewis, my lovely teenage sons names. sarah

Sarah

Sarah Report 25 Apr 2004 14:49

(ha ha) not bots (tee hee) boys. sarah

Sam

Sam Report 25 Apr 2004 22:21

some of my favourites are:- daniel, Michael, Stephen, Lee, Adam, jamie, Scott, Aarron, Andrew, David. If I think of any more will let you Know.

Yvette

Yvette Report 25 Apr 2004 23:03

Samantha i have to agree with you on David and Adam, but then i am biased, its the names i chose for my sons! LOL ! Yvette