General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MOST HAUNTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen1959

Helen1959 Report 27 Apr 2004 22:17

Hi Has anyone just been watching MOST HAUNTED?? Our family watchs it every week. There certainly was some freaky happenings tonight. Would be interested to hear peoples views. Helen

Rach

Rach Report 27 Apr 2004 22:26

What channel is it on? What time?

badger

badger Report 27 Apr 2004 22:26

Hi helen ,there was a thread on most haunted a few weeks ago which had quite a few replies ,so you may get a few more .funnily enough iv,e just finished watching the one on the manor house which is one of the better ones.Denis.

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 27 Apr 2004 22:26

It's on UK Living channel

VIVinHERTS

VIVinHERTS Report 27 Apr 2004 22:28

Helen, My sister told me about it earlier and urged me to watch it. Unfortunately my 16 year old son got there first and I had to watch....Angel! Tell me what I missed. Please! Viv.

Josette

Josette Report 27 Apr 2004 22:30

Hi Helen, love Most Haunted, missed it tonight though had to work. Trust me to miss a good one. Went to see Derek Acorah about 3 weeks ago at Croydon Theatre, he was very good, most impressed.

Helen1959

Helen1959 Report 27 Apr 2004 22:43

For those of you that missed tonight's episode, it's repeated on Living Plus, an hour later, and also again on Sunday nights at 9pm. Derek went into one of his regressions tonight and it took quite awhile for him to come out of it. Then there was the incident in one of the rooms where Karl and 2 others were sitting and it sounded as if someone pushed over a table and the TV came on by it's self. It certainly was one of the good one's tonight. Sorry but I am a newie to the General Board( only started on it at the end of last week so I missed the thread, but if anyone has the thread number, I would be interested to read other peoples comments. Helen

Anna

Anna Report 27 Apr 2004 22:50

I love watching most haunted but I always have nightmares after it has been on.I dont know what I believe but Derek was brilliant on the show that was on over easter weekend Anna

Helen1959

Helen1959 Report 27 Apr 2004 22:59

Have just received 2 e-mails from Val who has started the other most haunted thread tonight. Must go as I've had too many late nights recently and it's catching up with me, so I'll catch you all later Helen

Buggy21

Buggy21 Report 28 Apr 2004 02:14

Hi All, I to was a fan of Most Haunted, up until about 6 weeks ago when my Husband pointed out that after I watched it, I had Nightmares. So now I won't watch it! Maybe just coincidence???????? Angie.

badger

badger Report 28 Apr 2004 07:28

Helen,where are you from by the way? i,m asking because i have a few rellies by that name from Bucks and have lost touch over the years ,here,s hoping .Denis.

Helen1959

Helen1959 Report 28 Apr 2004 08:25

Hi Denis, No I'm not from Bucks, I live in Shropshire, The surname is my hubby's and they come from the Walsall area, but if you've got any from there let me know, Helen

Julie

Julie Report 28 Apr 2004 09:47

my b/f helps set the show up he puts in the large plasma tv's in the main hall. The one that was on over Easter, when he had finished what he was doing he went to the loo and got locked in he had to phone someone to get him out. I asked him if he was scared it might have been a ghost but he just laughed, but i think he was

Claire in Lincs

Claire in Lincs Report 28 Apr 2004 10:12

I laid on the bed to watch it,,,,and fell asleep!!! Its repeated on sunday so i will try and stay awake this time.Sounds like i missed something really good.

Martin

Martin Report 28 Apr 2004 13:23

And don't they get upset and say some naughty words when a little ghosty throws something at them!!! Martin

Jan

Jan Report 28 Apr 2004 16:04

It was a good one last night! OOOHHH that TV coming on how freaky ,but it sounded like someone had banged a table on the floor! I really felt for them lot in there mind you for every cocky person there is someone or thing to put you in your place! Still not convinced with Derek and his *episodes* and evette is just getting worse. Jan x