General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Best day of the week?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Natalie

Natalie Report 28 Apr 2004 16:39

Hi Everyone, I just wondered while I was bored at work, what day was your best day of the week. I would have to say that it is Friday, friday afternoon the best feeling knowing that you have 2 days off. After this Friday thou I have 2 weeks off. Going to Turkey hooray nat

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 28 Apr 2004 16:40

Have a good holiday nat. Every day is a good day when you are retired. But I like Monday mornings when I wake up and know i don't have to go to work!! Ann Glos

Sandra

Sandra Report 28 Apr 2004 16:46

Wednesday is my best day, don't know why except it was the day I was born on Have a good hols

Angelic Alaina

Angelic Alaina Report 28 Apr 2004 17:21

Just one word for that Friday!!! esp if its payday!! alaina xx

Auntie Peanut

Auntie Peanut Report 28 Apr 2004 17:41

Hi Natalie, Hope you have a lovely time on your holiday. Let us know when you get back. Friday is still my favourite day although I have been retired getting on for 10 years. I still like the thought of the weekend ahead. Norah

Lindy

Lindy Report 28 Apr 2004 17:50

Hi Nat, Have a fantastic holiday! I was born on a Thursday so that is my best day. Lindy;-))

Allie

Allie Report 28 Apr 2004 19:08

Hi Nat, Hope you have a great holiday! My best day is a Sunday, it is the only day we can all spend together as a family, so we always make the most of it and go out and do something. Hence the traditional lazy Sunday and big roast go out of the window, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Allie x

badger

badger Report 29 Apr 2004 07:29

Have a wonderful holiday there Natalie ,iv,e never been but i hear it,s fab. You could take a photie of you and yours to post ,,make us jeal, so to speak Denis.