General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

sleep walking

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 30 Apr 2004 08:04

when i have things on my mind i tend to sleepwalk well i did it good style the other day, hubby had footmarks all over his car which was on the drive,they matched my footprints thats not to bad you might say but i sleep in the nuddy! aparantly at 6am someone had seen me,hubby now hides the front door key! all went very well meeting my niece kim and the charity show went really well to £1900 was raised,and billy pearce along with every other act was great so i didnt need to sleepwalk after all :0) tina xxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Apr 2004 08:13

well done on the fund raising tina :-) chuckling at the sleepwalking though lol

Brenda

Brenda Report 30 Apr 2004 09:00

Hiya Tina,so glad the meeting with your neice went welland that you did so well at the charity, My brother was a sleep walker,he used to come into our bedroom and kept trying to get into the wardrobe,seems he thought it was the loo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Luckily he could never open the door,it had a special catch on it.

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 30 Apr 2004 17:15

thanks she ,and brenda it was a great night everyone enjoyed it kim thought it was great too tina xxx

MaggyfromWestYorkshire

MaggyfromWestYorkshire Report 30 Apr 2004 22:03

My son used to sleepwalk when he had something on his mind. Caught him a few times trying to have a "tinkle" in the laundry basket!! Luckily he seems to have grown out of it now. Maggy

Len of the Chilterns

Len of the Chilterns Report 30 Apr 2004 23:30

I have only one sleep-walk recorded in my life. When I was about 7 or 8 I got up and descended 2 flights of stairs and woke up hugging my older sister who was a nurse and was about to go back to her hospital for night duty. It was about 11pm and I had been asleep for hours. I explained that I wanted to say goodbye to Joan. She was killed about half an hour later by a hit and run driver. Len Ps where do you live?